Saturday, February 28, 2009

Cats and quilts

What is it with cats and quilts? I see the close relationship in my cats and also in pictures taken by other bloggers.
This last week I understood that this is ancient history. I spent a few days in London with my family, and at The British Museum there where mummies of cats from 50 BC. Notice that this cat is wrapped in fabric in a log cabin pattern!


The larger museums are free in London, and highly recommended!










We also visited Busckingham Palace. In the closeby parks the easter lillies, crocuses and snowdrops was just starting. My best shopping experience was Harrods and Marks & Spencer on Oxford Street. We also went to a show; Thriller live, which was good, and also enjoyable for my 11 year old son. We stayed at the Corus Hotel Hyde Park, which was nice but it does not live up to the pictures.





Like last time in London , I was amazed by some creative heart handbags, signed by Marc Jacobs.

No comments: