Monday, September 14, 2009

Lovely Heart Block

This lovely heart block is from the
book Log Cabin Quilt Book. The project is called. "Loveland Log Cabin". Author is Judy Martin, one of my favourite designers.Judy Martin's Log Cabin Quilt Book
The heart I will mail to my sister, who is having a though year. The card that goes with it reads "When I count my friends, I always count you twice!"


What do you think of this sample quilt? I am very interested in your honest opinion, since I am planning to make a bigger project with this heart block. Please leave a comment!

1 comment:

Lappedamen said...

Kjempelekkert hjerte, Mona. Hvis du skal lage et større, ville jeg tatt vekk de sorte stoffene og heller lagt inn et lysere stoff så ikke hjertet ble så mørkt. Kanskje en lysere rød eller grønn. Men, det er min mening.