Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Work in slow progress

Spend the easter weekend in Strømstad, Sweeden. Cold weather but a very nice place. Especially I enjoyed my running trips around an island.
No finishes lately in the craft area, but some slow progress. I was planning to finish the second Anne's Flower mittens during the easter break, but I did not have enough yarn and did a stupid mistake in the beginning. I will get more yarn and start again..
 In the meantime I started a pair of socks instead....
I have had some progress om ny caleidoscope quilt.
I am doing some work with X-Block ruler, do not know yet where this will end....

1 comment:

Grete said...

Spennende kaleidoskopprosjekt! Og flotte votter og sokker, men sokkene er jo nesten for fine til å forsvinne ned i et par støvler!
Sees kanskje på symøtet i kveld?