Thursday, June 13, 2013

Kate Spain Blog Hop

This wall hanging is "Flurry" by Kate Spain. I love it, and really enjoyed making this quilt before christmas last year.The quilt is quilted by Merete at sy.no with a pattern called Contempo E2E. A free pattern for "Flurry" you can find here.
Here is also some scrap project from the Kate Spain collection:
Table Runner, a quick free description here on my blog!

Fabric Basket, tutorial by The Pink Penguin.

I am currently on my way to a vacation from home in Norway to the US (Alaska+Wisconsin) , hope to hit some quilt shops and stack up with some more Kate Spain fabrics!
Kate Spain blog hop

5 comments:

Christa Marcotte said...

That is beautiful!! Great job!!

Sew Sisters Quilt Shop said...

They're all so beautiful!
Carol

Alyce @ Blossom Heart Quilts said...

Oh how gorgeous! I love how you used the scraps!

Stacey Napier said...

Beautiful projects - Flurry was just gorgeous, wasn't it??

DeborahGun said...

Your projects show off the beauty of the fabric so nicely - I love them all :-)