I have finished this hat for Uncle Nils Christmas present.
I have also finished three blocks and another panel for my Oh my stars! quilt. Cute, but a little busy. I am not sure....
Here is my updated list, slow progress:
- Finish Kaleidoscope quilt as a Christmas gift for my sister, top is done.
- Finish cutting Misty Pines, piece as Christmas vacation project.
- Finish Santa Quilt to cover fuze box at home, a few blocks short yet.
2 panels done in Oh My Stars! project, most blocks are done.
- Christmas present for Rob&Sue (fabric from sales rack at Kathrine's Quiltestue). Must be done to mail off early December. Status 11/16: Started piecing stars.
Knitted Shawl for myself (almost done).
- Knitted headband for somebody.
Knitted hat for Uncle Nils. Pattern(in Swedish), but cast on 20 stitches. Added:Pieced and finsihed Marius baby hat.
|List Item 9 Marius Baby Hat|
|List Item 5 Star block for placemats|