Saturday, November 16, 2013

Finished Hat and "Making Christmas" progress report


I have finished this hat for Uncle Nils Christmas present.

Pattern: Sotarmøssa (in Swedish), but cast on 20 stitches. Yarn was Dale Lerke (cotton).

I have also finished three blocks and another panel for my Oh my stars! quilt. Cute, but a little busy. I am not sure....

Here is my updated list, slow progress:
    MAKING CHRISTMAS 2013
  1. Finish Kaleidoscope quilt as a Christmas gift for my sister, top is done.
  2. Finish cutting Misty Pines, piece as Christmas vacation project.
  3. Finish Santa Quilt to cover fuze box at home, a few blocks short yet.
  4. 2 panels done in Oh My Stars! project, most blocks are done. 
  5. Christmas present for Rob&Sue (fabric from sales rack at Kathrine's Quiltestue). Must be done to mail off early December.  Status 11/16: Started piecing  stars.
  6. Knitted Shawl for myself (almost done). 
  7. Knitted headband for somebody.
  8. Knitted hat for Uncle Nils. Pattern(in Swedish), but cast on 20 stitches. 

  9. List Item 9  Marius Baby Hat
  10. Added:Pieced and finsihed Marius baby hat.

List Item 5 Star block for placemats



6 comments:

Grit said...

I love your progress from "Oh My Stars". You choose fantastic fabrics.
Grit from Germany

Barwitzki said...

Deilig lua for stor og liten.
Ha en herlig kveld.

Joanne said...

Great hat!
I love your Oh My Stars, the colours are gorgeous and eye catching!

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

Your Oh My Stars top is looking great and I love your hats :D

Craftycreate said...

Like your hat colours!

Elizabeth said...

I really like all of the variety in "Oh My Stars!" It's one of those quilts you can keep looking at and see something new each time. I don't think it's too busy... the colors keep it all unified.