Monday, October 8, 2007

"Coming Home" and "Windemere"


I have now finished my second quilt containing June Tailor’s Quilt Express blocks. I found the finished blocks at a craft outlet in Rice Lake, Wisconsin.

The first quilt is based on the blocks called “Coming Home”. Additional fabrics from Wall-Mart in Chippewa Falls, WI and Kongsberg Sysenter. The picture shows the quilt when being tied. The descriptions on how to tie a block I got from my mother-in-law, and the “Mother Earth News”. Thanks to my husband for making the tying rack. The quilt is now in ownership of my sisters daughter, a Christmas present.

The second quilt and pillow is based in the blocks called “Windemere”. Additional fabrics from Elly’s Shared Sheep in Chetek, Wi. Here I experiemented with my new sewing machine, a Bernina Aurora 440 QE. I have not decided what to do with these items yet.

No comments: