Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Quilted Handbags


The pictured bags are made from a pattern by "Tre Damer" (TDM-143 and TmT), and they are about 25x30 cm in size. The bag on the left is made after additional instructions and inspiration from Eva S.J. and Sissel at Kongsberg Sysenter. The fabrics I picked up from Elly's Shared Sheep in Chetek,WI. I use this bag very often.
The second bag is a birthday present for my mom that I just finished. The fabric is from Kongsberg Sysenter. Rather bright in color! What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hei Mona, Så lekre veskene dine ble. Heldig er din mor som får en så fin veske - stoffene passet godt til den vesken. Du satte meg på en ide her.

Eva

Country Lou said...

Hello Mona, my name is Luisa and I'm Italian.
I was internet surfing when I've found your blog and I' ve read you love reading books by Henning Mankell like me! Moreover you like patchwork and quilting like me, and patchwork bags, LIKE ME !!
I make bags, all kind of bags and some quilting, too.
Your patchwork bags are amazing !! Hope you'll have the time to give a look to my blog and become friends.
Have a nice day !
Luisa