Thursday, June 24, 2010

Book review

The Cross-Country Quilters (Elm Creek Quilts, #3) The Cross-Country Quilters by Jennifer Chiaverini



My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I had high hopes for this book, the third book in the series of the Elm Creek Quilts. But it was a little too slow-paced for my taste. And too predictable. But the ladies at the Cross-Country Quilters also makes me feel more confortable in my own skin, shearing their challenges in life that most women can relate to. I am unsure if I will read another book, time will tell.



View all my reviews >>

1 comment:

Queen of the Unfinished Project said...

I love her books! So far my favorites have been The Sugar Camp Quilt and The Lost Quilter. Although I really enjoyed her newest, The Hawaiian Quilt, as well. If you haven't read them, I would suggest you try them before you give up on her completely.