Sunday, October 28, 2012

Blogger’s Quilt Festival Fall 2012



I just finsihed a baby quilt, and I am very happy with the result.
Here it is accompanied by my childhood's teddy bear. The fabric is scarps and a fabric pack purchased from Quilters Connection. The backing is light blue fleece.
  • Quilt Measurements:28 x 22 inches, bedspread for stroller.
  • Special Techniques used, if any: Lil' Twister ruler, small (5 inch blocks)
  • Quilted by me.
  • Best category: Favorite baby quilt
Thank you again Amy for again hosting the quilt festival!


7 comments:

Kate said...

Very pretty! Love the blue and brown palette you choose.

trish said...

Aww. That is a sweet quilt!

CitricSugar said...

This is very sweet! Your piecing looks perfect.

Maria said...

I've got one of the Twister rulers but haven't got around to using it yet, but I really should as it makes a lovely quilt. I love your colour scheme.

Simply Sandy said...

That pattern makes a great baby quilt. Looks so nice in the blue and browns. Fun picture with the teddy bear.

Sharon said...

This is such a fun pattern, and fun to do too. I love the color scheme you used, and teddy looks so sweet with the quilt!

Jennie said...

This is so pretty - teddy looks very comfy!