Saturday, April 6, 2013

Spring Baby Sleepers

 The sleepers are made from
  • fleece blanket (2 layers)
  • bed sheets
  • zipper
The first sleeper fits a new baby, the second one maybe up to a 9 mo or until the baby starts sitting up in the carrige. The sleepers are now on the way to a new mom, will be exiting if she thinks they works for her needs. If anybody is interested in a approx measurements and more pictures on how I put the sleepers together, let me know!

I have also finished a table cloth. This cat garden fabric was a present from my son. Did not have the heart to cut into it, so I folded up the edges, and will use it as a table cloth. Maybe use it for our garden table this summer?

1 comment:

Grete said...

Praktiske soveposer! Skjønner godt du ikke kunne kutte i det stoffet! Så lurt å lage duk med stoffet som det er!