Oh yes, there are progress! I have finished a shawl. I have stitched together 1 panel for the Oh my star! project and made two additional blocks. I am fighting accuracy problems. I have also started knitting a hat for my Uncle Nils.
Here is my updated list:
- Finish Kaleidoscope quilt as a Christmas gift for my sister, top is done.
- Finish cutting Misty Pines, piece as Christmas vacation project.
- Finish Santa Quilt to cover fuze box at home, a few blocks short yet.
- 2 panels done in Oh My Stars! project, most blocks are done. Status 10/26: 1 panel done. 2 additional blocks are done. Fighting accuracy problems.
- Christmas present for Rob&Sue (fabric from sales rack at Kathrine's Quiltestue). Must be done to mail off early December. Status 10/26: Found design: 4 place mats with light star in upper right corner.
Knitted Shawl for myself (almost done).Done! Publish free pattern on this blog shortly.
- Knitted headband for somebody.
- Knitted hat for Uncle Nils. Pattern(in Swedish), but cast on 20 stitches. Started.