|Item 5 Palcemats|
The placemats are made from Hugs and Holly by the Wooden Bear (Moda).
The blocks are 4,5 inches
For the corner stars I used a tutorial at Jo's Country Junction.
Here is my updated list, slow progress again:
- Finish Kaleidoscope quilt as a Christmas gift for my sister, top is done. Status: No progress.
- Finish cutting Misty Pines, piece as Christmas vacation project. Status:No progress.
- Finish Santa Quilt to cover fuze box at home, a few blocks short yet. Status: Started.
2 panels done in Oh My Stars! project. Christmas present for Rob&Sue (fabric from sales rack at Kathrine's Quiltestue). Must be done to mail off early December. Knitted Shawl for myself.
- Knitted headband for somebody.Status:No progress.
Knitted hat for Uncle Nils. Pattern(in Swedish), but cast on 20 stitches. Added:Pieced and finsihed Marius baby hat.
- Finish hat by Tulla.Status:No progress.
- Another knitted hat as 8), Status: almost done.
- English paper piecing project. Status: Started
The paper piecing project I added to have a portable project, and a project that hopefully does not make my arm hurt (Trying to take a break from knitting).
I am still debating about the design of this project. I have only one light fabric, unsure if I should try to find another, or does that one fabric used as squares keep it together? Buy more of light fabric for frame?
|Added 4: English Paper Piecing|