Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Curtains for my cabin kitchen


My cabin kitchen curtains are finally done, I am very happy with the result. Fabric and kit from "Stoff & Stil". The challenge was that the tree fabric was not wide enough, so I have to extend it and make it match. I used a YouTube video to figure out how to do this; How to join patterned fabric
I also made a pair of pillows. The pillows are based on pattern: 5 minute pillow covers tutorial by "The Wonder Forest". I made the back overlap wider and added some buttons.
The table and bench are made by my husband, except the table top which is a defective top from "Lom møbler". The table top defect is cut off, then sanded and oiled.  Placemats from Kid Interiør and plates/glass and chairs "Børje" from Ikea.
Kitchen from "Kistefos Møbler". Love the kitchen, but not happy with the customer service.
We have also stained and painted the cabin this summer, very happy with the darker color.

No comments: