Thursday, July 3, 2008

My New York Beauty


I have know finished my New York Beauty project. It started with a class with May Lisbeth Ringsell at the NQF 20 anniversary meeting in early april.
The block is partly paper pieced. It is made by hand and machine, and quilted by machine.

It was a fairly demanding and time consuming project. I like the result, but think that traditional quilts are more my thing... But you can't turn down a challenge!

The quilt I will put above the desk in my work office.

Are you interested in this block, check out The Quilter's Corner Club.


A good sommer to all bloggers!

5 comments:

LAPPEQURI said...

Kjempe flott:-)
Ha en fortsatt fin og kreativ sommer:-))

Country Lou said...

It's simply wonderful !!

Lappedamen said...

Du er jo blitt litt av en ekspert. Nydelig New York Beauty. Heldiggris som har vært i USA og fylt opp stofflageret og fått masse nye quilteimpulser. Håper vi sees på tirsdag, da er det lappemøte.
Eva

Maryann said...

This is quite beautiful! I hope it is a source of calm for you as it hangs in your office. Your choice of fabrics is soothing in such a wonderful pattern.

Mez said...

I just love this! Such an inspired use of colour and fabrics. Thank you for sharing it with us.